Sunday, May 11, 2008

And now for something completely different...






On my way to get some house stuff, I saw this!




I had work to do, but I sent the client with her camera to check it out. This kind of stuff is right up her alley. As it turns out, she came back with a report of the nicest folks, local types, who pitched the idea of a mural to Kusina Filipina. The group does artwork all over the place, most recently at the Sugar Shack Baking Co. up in Lake City. In fact, there's a reception tomorrow!
Meet the artists! 6 to 8, 8056 Lake City Way NE.











It looks to me like they have maybe a weekend or two to go, but I think that some kind of block party/summer kickoff is in order when they finish.



According to the client, "they looked like they totally had their s. together."
Hanford gets beautified! Stop by Kusina Filipina and give them some positive feedback!

2 comments:

MATAMUROS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MATAMUROS said...

The pics look great! Thanks for posting and for helping to spread the word.