Thursday, July 17, 2008

Closing some walls

First of all, why am I bothering with home remodeling when I could be building this? That is the most awesome thing I have seen in a long time.




On the home front, though, I put up some soundboard between the laundry closet and the south bedrooms. It will help muffle the noise of the laundry machinery.











































There's also a psychological advantage in that things are actually starting to look like rooms up there. Today I'll finish with the soundboard, maybe even insulate it and sound proof the other side, and then get started on the south wall window framing.




The windows for the bedroom will be arriving on Monday! That's exciting. So Tuesday, the bedroom should look really, really different.

No comments: